With a degree from the Duperré School of Applied Arts in visual communication and a graduate degree of Applied Arts in graphic design and multimedia narration, as well as a two-year Master’s in digital media and arts, Elsa Bernard specializes in multimedia graphic design.
She joined Reciproque in December 2016 after completing her studies, providing assistance to the production manager and bringing her graphic design skills to the agency. Thanks to her expertise across multiple domains, she is able to design graphic interfaces that are both accessible and sensitive.
Elsa is currently in charge of artistic direction and follow-up of graphic design elements for the firm’s projects.
- Elsa Bernard, Designer Graphique
- Stéphane Bezombes, Co-fondateur, Directeur Associé
- Maxime Bugeaud, Chef de projet
- François Forge, Co-fondateur, Directeur Associé
- Isabelle Jouve, Cheffe de projet
- Vincent Levy, Chef de projet
- Cécilia Mandrin, Chargée de projet
- Tatiana Sanichanh, Webmaster
- Sophie Schaffar , Cheffe de projet
- Ariane Walgenwitz, Attachée de direction