Isabelle Jouve has specialized in designing digital tools for cultural institutions for over 15 years.
After receiving a degree in history and communication, she went on to earn a Master’s in digital mediation at Université Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne. She initially worked at a web agency for big brands before opening her own studio where she carried out multimedia projects for museums as well as for scientific and regional institutions.
She joined Reciproque in 2012 as a specialist on the mediation of cultural content through digital tools, from designing the user experience to expressing scientific content. She works to meet the needs of each project as a programming consultant or production director for audiovisual and interactive programs. She also completes assistance, consulting and operational assignments for clients.
- Elsa Bernard, Designer Graphique
- Stéphane Bezombes, Co-fondateur, Directeur Associé
- Maxime Bugeaud, Chef de projet
- François Forge, Co-fondateur, Directeur Associé
- Isabelle Jouve, Cheffe de projet
- Vincent Levy, Chef de projet
- Cécilia Mandrin, Chargée de projet
- Tatiana Sanichanh, Webmaster
- Sophie Schaffar , Cheffe de projet
- Ariane Walgenwitz, Attachée de direction