With a Master’s in transmedia and digital production from Sciences Po Grenoble, Cécilia Mandrin specializes in cultural projects with a strong focus on narration through the vast range of digital technologies.
At the end of her studies, Cécilia completed an internship at an interactive design firm in Canada, during which she honed her creative, writing and technical skills through designing and publishing multiplatform interactive content.
Since January 2019, Cécilia has headed digital projects for the Fondation Louis Vuitton. As part of the public affairs division, she oversees the coordination and integration of multimedia and monitors changes in digital services.
- Stéphane Bezombes, Co-fondateur, Directeur Associé
- Maxime Bugeaud, Chef de projet
- Simon Ernould, Designer graphique
- François Forge, Co-fondateur, Directeur Associé
- Isabelle Jouve, Cheffe de projet
- Chloé Leric, Responsable technique
- Vincent Levy, Chef de projet
- Cécilia Mandrin, Chargée de projet
- Tatiana Sanichanh, Webmaster
- Sophie Schaffar , Cheffe de projet
- Ariane Walgenwitz, Attachée de direction