Vincent Levy has worked as a multimedia producer for nearly 20 years. With a passion for offshore racing, rock n’ roll and multimedia, he entered the field of cultural publishing in 2000.
He first worked as a project manager at Montparnasse Multimedia, publisher of cultural CD-ROMs. He would later join Mindscape, the French leader in family-friendly video games, as the studio’s creative director. As leader of project teams, he successfully produced a number of games, for computers, consoles and hand-held devices, and developed the studio’s methods.
He joined Reciproque at the end of 2011 to support and develop the production of audiovisual and interactive content. As Coordinator and Executive Producer, he oversees the firm’s multimedia productions in France and abroad.
- Elsa Bernard, Designer Graphique
- Stéphane Bezombes, Co-fondateur, Directeur Associé
- Maxime Bugeaud, Chef de projet
- François Forge, Co-fondateur, Directeur Associé
- Isabelle Jouve, Cheffe de projet
- Vincent Levy, Chef de projet
- Cécilia Mandrin, Chargée de projet
- Tatiana Sanichanh, Webmaster
- Sophie Schaffar , Cheffe de projet
- Ariane Walgenwitz, Attachée de direction