A graduate of the Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Architecture de Nantes and the Ecole Centrale Nantes, Chloé Leric started out in an architecture agency, then in a 3D computer graphics company, before specializing in virtual reality.
After completing her studies in cultural engineering at reciproque as an assistant project manager, Chloé joined the agency as technical manager in September 2021. She assists the members of the agency in their innovative issues and their technical architectures, from computational design to operation.
- Stéphane Bezombes, Co-fondateur, Directeur Associé
- Maxime Bugeaud, Chef de projet
- Simon Ernould, Designer graphique
- François Forge, Co-fondateur, Directeur Associé
- Isabelle Jouve, Cheffe de projet
- Chloé Leric, Responsable technique
- Vincent Levy, Chef de projet
- Cécilia Mandrin, Chargée de projet
- Tatiana Sanichanh, Webmaster
- Sophie Schaffar , Cheffe de projet
- Ariane Walgenwitz, Attachée de direction