After a master's degree in interactive design at e-Artsup in Nantes, Simon joined the Publishing and Digital creation master's degree at Paris 8. Having worked for several agencies and start-ups in the world of graphic and cinematographic culture, Simon started a freelance activity in 2018.
A reciproque coworker from 2021, he gradually joined the agency as a graphic designer, front-end developer, interface designer and builder of new visual architectures for the benefit of as many people as possible. Equally at ease in the meticulous interpretation of a graphic bible as in experimental development, Simon involve in the upstream phase of the agency's projects.
- Stéphane Bezombes, Co-fondateur, Directeur Associé
- Maxime Bugeaud, Chef de projet
- Simon Ernould, Designer graphique
- François Forge, Co-fondateur, Directeur Associé
- Isabelle Jouve, Cheffe de projet
- Chloé Leric, Responsable technique
- Vincent Levy, Chef de projet
- Cécilia Mandrin, Chargée de projet
- Tatiana Sanichanh, Webmaster
- Sophie Schaffar , Cheffe de projet
- Ariane Walgenwitz, Attachée de direction